Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nicholas Building Open Studios






The Nicholas Building (where I am fortunately located) Open Studios on 19 & 20 August was a great success! We had lots of people come through and I had been working very hard to make some special pieces for the event.

Arni Paras, one of my favourite under-discovered Melbs jewellers also came on board and displayed some of his gorgeous handcrafted pieces...the drop earrings got A LOT of attention! See this link for some pics.

On the way to the studio on Thursday I came across a little Italian man in Brunswick pruning his fruit trees...so I managed to wangle a few branches which made a pretty nice spring display!

My lovely man made sure I was well fed in all the craziness, bringing pizza all the way from Bundoora on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment